The economic advice

Finance Blog

New foundry opened in Rostov region

In Taganrog, Rostov region opened a new foundry. The investment amounted to 650 million rubles. In the production of 150 people will work.

The plant is equipped with the latest high-tech equipment, which will produce 15 thousand tons of fine iron castings annually.

The main products of the company will be iron castings, engineering castings, railway castings and automotive components. In the domestic market, the factory plans to sell 90% of production, the remaining 10% will be exported. Already signed contracts for the supply of 7,000 tons of products from 15 companies, including OAO “Russian Railways”.
Taganrog foundry, along with three other Don enterprises – JSC “Red hydraulic press”, JSC “Azov optical-mechanical plant”, “TD” Zvezda-Strela “- is part of the corporation” Tactical Missiles “. Only the union of more than 20 enterprises of the military-industrial complex of Russia.

Unique line for casting made of cast iron allows molding machine due immediately produce the finished part, which does not require machining. Moreover, the equipment allows for ductile iron with a minimum content of manganese and carbon, which is used, inter alia, for the production of brake pads in the automotive industry.

About

View all posts by